The core membership of ASPSN consists of licensed registered nurses who are dedicated to the practice of plastic surgical nursing. Voting privileges shall be reserved for Regular and Lifetime membership categories. Our membership categories are listed below.
To apply for membership, please visit our Online Membership Application.
Regular Membership Dues: $125.00 per year
Regular membership is available to registered nurses with current licensure to practice and who are currently employed or are interested in plastic surgical nursing.
- Regular members shall receive all active membership benefits and may:
- Attend all membership meetings
- Hold office (national and local)
- Serve on the Board of Directors, as a Committee chairperson, or as a Committee member
- Regular members may advance to Retired status at the age of 65 for a reduced membership rate.
Associate Membership Dues: $80.00 per year
Associate membership is extended to licensed practical or vocational nurses (LPN/LVN) with current licensure to practice and who are currently employed or interested in plastic surgical nursing.
Candidate Membership Dues: $50.00 per year
- Associate membership is also extended to non-nurses who have a professional interest in plastic surgical nurses (e.g., physician assistants, skin care specialists).
- Associate members have full education and communication benefits of membership and may join local chapters.
- Associate members are not eligible to vote on the national level or to hold national office.
- Candidate membership is extended to individuals in the process of receiving their undergraduate degrees in nursing (RN).
- Candidate membership is only valid for a two-year period. Members will be invoiced as a Regular member in the third year of membership.
- Candidate members have full education and communication benefits of membership and may join local chapters.
- Candidate members may not vote on the national level or hold national office.
Membership Benefits Include:
- A print and online subscription to Plastic Surgical Nursing Journal
- Bi-monthly Newsletter, ASPSNews
- Discount on ASPSN Annual Convention Registration
- Regional and Chapter Specialty Conferences
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Free Job Posting to the ASPSN website
- Network of Local Chapters
- Discount on ASPSN Publications, Products, and Services
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Recognition Awards for Practice Excellence
- Consumer Education Efforts
- Collective Political Clout
- Association/Committee Participation Opportunities
- Discount on Specialty Board Certification and Recertification
- Personal and Professional Advancement Opportunities
Download the Membership Brochure to learn more!